I’ve got three things on my mind and want to blog about all of them, but, well, no, I can’t because it’s late, and I’ve got to return to the writer’s cave! So I decided to narrow the playing field and focus on one topic (or maybe two).
So keep reading for a tease about what’s coming up in October here in the pond…of the Waterworld Mermaids!
My Bucket List – For Lovers of Books with Strong Romantic Elements (catchy title, huh? and yeah, I went there writers world!)…
The rules of my bucket list game are that you can’t list anything about your own writing or books…I know, jeez, but it’s my game!
Here’s my top five!
1) I want to read a book about a character I love and a romance that becomes a classic in its own lifetime – like Gone with the Wind.
2) I want to see the movie of that classic book and have it perfectly cast – like Gone with the Wind.
3) I want to finish reading all of J.R. Ward’s books in the Black Dagger Brotherhood series before my birthday after the one coming up in December because that won’t happen since I’m on book 2…
4) I want to read all of Cherry Adair’s books and then have lunch with her in a cool restaurant New York restaurant (or one in Tuscany) and talk about shoes and her approach to writing because…well because I have a girl crush on Cherry Adair.
5) I want to watch an Emmy winning HBO series called The Death Series, starring Rachel Weisz as Eve Dallas and Hugh Jackman as Roarke…
Okay, what’s your bucket list! Seriously, I need to know!
Oh, the October tease – what goes bump in the night and has fins, and fishy thoughts, and other sexy, scary, romantic elements as well as just pure romance? Yep, yep, you’re really close…almost…okay, well, go here and watch the video for the real scoop…!
8 thoughts on “My Bucket List Challenge – What’s Your Top Five?”
My bucket list:
1. Put together the new tv stand I bought two weeks ago. I’m usually good at putting furniture together but for some reason the large box and many parts have intimidated me.
2. Catch up on Grimm. I finished the first season finally. Now on to the second.
3. Finish reading Carly Phillips’ Serendipity series. I’m on book three – love them! (I think she’s actually writing more of this series too.)
4. Buy J.K. Rowling’s new book – yay!!!
5. Visit BFF in Pburgh next weekend. 😉
Sounds like a plan! Thanks for dropping by!
My bucket list:
1. Finish my wip.
2. Get my office straightened completely.
3. Catch up on my trp (to read pile).
4. Have a spa day.
5. Have a nice vacation with my hubby
I think it’s do-able. Not too extravagant.
I really like your list Mermaid Loni! My various WIPs are in a state of WIP-ness, so I sometimes only whisper about them:)…! thanks for stopping by and commenting!
Hello lovely Miss Denny Mermaid, I love your bucket list and your teaser…. Cherry Adair has the best name ever as far as I’m concerned. My bucket list as far as reading/writing/romancey/book stuff is:
1. See Sherrilyn Kenyon’s Chronicles of Nick movie
2. See Sherrilyn Kenyon’s Dark Hunters TV show
3. Travel to WA and take the Forks Twilight tour
4. Travel to New Orleans and take the Dark Hunter tour
5. Dress up and attend a Dragon Con Parade someday
6. Because I’m on a roll, it would be so cool to go trick or treating with Acheron and Simi, Valerius and Tabby…oops that lightning struck a little too close…better get off my dream box. 🙂
Great list! And you bet Sherrilyn’s Dark Hunters TV show? OMG! That would be awesome.
Denny, it WILL be awesome in the very near future. In the latest update about the movie and TV shows, from Miss Author Goddess herself, she says, “It’s going to be great. Again, I can’t imagine any fan not absolutely loving this.” 🙂
I’m very excited on Sherrilyn’s behalf as well, and might actually make time to watch. 😉
For my own list…
1. More exercise
2. Finish WIP
3. More time with family and friends
4. Save enough money this year to make our vacation plans–Scotland and England–a reality next summer
5. Make the most out of day to day life–Carpe diem!
Comments are closed.