04 Sep 2012 7 Comments
Hello Friends! I’m deep in the middle of a book deadline (due September 15th!) but I came out of the cave long enough to realize that summer is waning and we are headed into the next season.
Now, I love summer – the heat, the pool, the smell of sunscreen and chlorine – but am glad to see the change happen as well. And, here are my top five reasons:
1. Fall food. I love good, old fashioned comfort food and when the summer salads are gone, give me stew, soup, or yummy casserole. My favorite is my homemade chicken pot pie.
2. Fall TV shows: Five words. Hawaii 5-0. Alex O’Loughlin shirtless.
3. Bad weather: Nothing like a good snow storm to force us inside to do nothing but hibernate. yes. please.
4. Turtlenecks: Love the ribbed kind that hug my body and look good with jeans and work pants.
5. Christmas: Best holiday ever. I deck my house out like freakin’ Macy’s and run up an electrical bill that makes my husband cry.
See you later,